With four separate amplifiers in a single unit and a power rating of 120W per channel, the T-4S120 is a powerful and robust solution suitable for many applications.
Both balanced and unbalanced line inputs for each channel make it an ideal choice for most installations while the balanced line outputs for each channel can be fed into an additional amplifier when required. The balanced line out delivers better signal transmission and less noise over longer distances. The 70V, 100V and 4-16 ohm speaker output options for each channel ensure convenient installation no matter the speaker configuration of the system.
The T-4S120 also features master volume controls for each channel as well complete protection from overheating, over loading, clipping & short circuits. Indications for power, signal, clip, protection and temp are also located on the front of the unit for clear and direct monitoring.
- 2 separate amplifiers built into a single unit
- 2U rack mount form factor
- 120W rated power per channel
- 70V, 100V and 4-16ohm speaker outputs for each channel
- Isolated transformer for safer and more reliable operation
- Balanced XLR line inputs and unbalanced 1/4 inch XLR line inputs for each channel
- Balanced XLR type line outputs for each channel can be fed to an additional power amplifier
- Reliable protection against overheat, overload, clip & short circuit built-in
- Front panel indicators for power, signal, clip, protection and temp
- Built-in heat sinkcooling fan ensures long and reliable operational life
|Rated Power Output||4x120W|
|Speaker Outputs||70V, 100V & 4~16Ω|
|Input Sensitivity & Impedance||±385mV/10KΩ, Balanced XLR|
|Overload Electromotive Force||＞15dB|
|Frequency Response||50Hz~16KHz (+1dB, -3dB)|
|THD||Less than 0.1% at 1KHz, 1/3 rated power|
|Cooling||Fan automatically starts up when temp reaches 55℃|
|Protection||Over heat, over load, clip & short circuit|
|Power Supply||230V/50Hz or DC 24V|
|Finish||Black aluminium front panel, black steel chassis|