- Multiple hardware protection measure
- There are over-current protection, over-voltage protection, reversal protection for the power supply and all the input and output terminal.
- Integration with Other Security Systems
- C3-100 can be integrated with other security systems such as CCTV, fire alarm, BAS(building automation system) and other systems to configure total security system.
- Supports different wiegand reade
- The controller support different wiegand format, and can connect to different reader, including ID card reader and Mifare card reader
- Input/Output Ports to Control Door
- Connect with variety of sensors, alarms, exit buttons, electric lock and other devices
- Variety of Communication Function
- Using either serial or TCP/IP communication, it provides reliable network system
- B/S structure software
- It is easy to manage the system by browser from client PC. There is no need to install software on each client.
- Normal open after first punch card can be setup
- Real-time Monitoring of Door statu
- Using the management software, it allows real-time monitoring and control of door opening and closing of the whole system.
- Simple Access Control System Configuration
- Interlock function
- Link different doors with special logic that one door is Open, others should be closed.
- Multi-card operation
- This function is used to manage visitors or to manage some special high secure place. The doors are opened when appointed number registered cards are read together.
- Duress Mode
- SDK available
32bit MIPS CPU
DC 9.6V-14.4V, Rated Max.1A
2ea (26bit Wiegand, 8bit Burst for PIN)
38,400bps (Recommended) / 9600bps, 19,200bps, 57,600bps (selectable)
2ea (Exit Button#1, Door Sensor#1)
1ea (1 FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 5A@36VDC/8A@30VAC)
// 1ea (1 Aux FORM-C Relay Output, SPDT 2A@30VDC)
Yes, LED indication for communication, power, status and punch card
10% to 80% relative humidity non-condensing
160(W)*106(H)(single board )
345(W)*275(H)*70(D)(with power supply and metal box)